Functions of the IQAC:
- The function of the IQAC is to redefine and reinvent the conventional modes of imparting education in the light of changing global trends so that the institution can rank among globally reputed colleges. In a liberal College like ours, IQAC sees the demand for growth of technical and managerial skills as a major challenge and strives to strike a balance between rapidly digitalizing world and indigenous concerns.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/ parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for coordinating quality related activities, including adoption and dissemination of the best practices.
- To circulate information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programs, activities leading to quality improvement.
- Arrangements for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related institutional processes.
- Preparation of Annual quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.