1. Full name of student with admission / registration / enrolment number) son / daughter of Sh. Smt. l Ms having been admitted to K.L MEHTA DAYANAND COLLEGE FOR WOMEN
, have received a copy of the UGC Regulations on Curbing the Mence of
Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions, 2009, (here in after called “Regulations”). I have carefully read and fully understood the provisions contained in the said Regulations.
2. I have also, in particular, perused Clause 3 of the Regulations, and am aware as to what constitutes ragging,
3. I have also, in particular, perused Clause 7 and Clause 9.1 of the Regulations. and am fully aware of the penal
administrative action that is liable to be taken against me, in case I am found guilty of abetting ragging, active of passively
or being part of a conspiracy to promote ragging.
4. I hereby solemnly aver and undertake that
a). I will not indulge in any behavior or act that may be constituted as ragging under Clause 3 of the Regulations.
b). I will not participate in or abet or propagate through any act of commission or omission that may, be constituted as
ragging under Cause 3 of the Regulations.
5. I hereby affirm that, if found guilty of ragging, I am liable for punishment according to Clause 9. 1 of the Regulations
without prejudice to any other cirminal action that may be taken against me under any penal law or any law for the
time being in force.
6. I hereby declare that I have not been expelled or debarred from admission in any institution in the country on account.
being found guilty ‘Of abetting or being part of a conspiracy to promote ragging; and further affirm that. in case account
declaration is found to be false, I am aware that my admission is liable to be cancelled.